OH How we love pumpkin season…
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: 15m| Total Time: 1hr 30m
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds (from 2 medium pumpkins), rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 300° F. Spread the seeds on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until dry throughout, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 350° F. In a large bowl, toss the seeds with the butter, sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Return the seeds to the baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
Slipcovered Double Chaise Bed
RSF Armless Chaise & LSF Armless Chaise in Topsider Natural